Thursday, June 18, 2009

Phew....

So much has happened since I last wrote! My hubby lost his Job so he is looking for another. Our lease is up on our house August first..so not sure what we are going to do for a place to live...not too many people rent when you don't have a job. I started as a Mary Kay Beauty consultant...that's pretty fun:) I'm also still studying to get my Mortgage Broker License. I might also look into doing Insurance Transcription.

It is the end of the school year. Micah did an evaluation through Camas Home River Link and Scored End of 1st grade for Math and End of Kindergarten for Reading. He will be in 1st Grade next year. So needless to say I was very pleased with his scores...I was definately a little nervous but glad they turned out well.

Sage is finishing his math for the year and is half way through the next grades courses...so he is doing well:)

Justin and I leave for vacation in 2 days! It is our first vacation just the two of us since we got married 9yrs ago! We are going to Cancun Mexico for 8 days! I'm excited but also a little nervous!! This will be the longest I have ever been away from the kids...I will really miss them. We were hoping that Justin would get a job before we left for vacation but it doesn't look like that will happen.

I know that God will provide...it's just hard on your faith when you don't know the plan:)

Hopefully we will have lots of good pictures from our vacation that I can put up when we get back:)

No comments: