Thursday, September 10, 2009

An Afternoon of Playful Imagination

I am so thankful that my two youngest children were born close together! They are best friends...yes they get in their squabbles but most of the time they just adore each other. It's nice that big brother will play with "girl" toys, when his sister asks him too! They can just play peacefully for hours!! This afternoon they played for a good hour and a half with Kaylee's Littlest Pet Shop toys. It was so sweet:)






The weather was nice nice today and I had my 10mo old nephew over! He loves to play outside in the sand pile with the tractors and farm equipment! Sand is so much fun!




The Trampoline is also a favorite. Since we moved to a house with a bigger yard we were able to put the trampoline back up! Their favorite thing is when Daddy get's on with them and double bounces them:)


2 comments:

~marci~ said...

They look so carefree!...in case you don't recognize me...I am on AHE...

Verne said...

You have two very lovely children. Continue doing what u are doing with them. You'll reap your reward in due season.
Blessings.