I am feeling so financially stressed right now. Justin's unemployment is just not cutting it, all of our bills are due and we just don't have enough money. He does start work this next week but won't get paid for about 2 weeks. I wish we were completely debt free and had no bills:) I know I need to give this to God but it's so hard sometimes...especially when you look back and think "oh if I hadn't spent this money here and if we had been more frugal there..."! It's hard with the economy too because we have nothing we can sell nor would anyone really buy anything. We have to borrow money and take money off of our credit card...I hate that! Hopefully Justin's new job will pay off and he will get into the swing of things soon!
I just had to vent...I know that God's got it all in control and I just need to live that faith...and make sure we don't spend ANYTHING!:)
3 comments:
Hi Tamara,
I really hope your husband's new job will make a difference. We all have these 'down in the valley' experiences. Fortunately, it is when we are in the valley that He restores our souls. I'll be praying about your situation. Love you.
I am praying that God will provide for all of your needs. Blessings, Honey
I truly hope things are going better for you guys. I am sorry you are struggling. Just keep giving Him your worries and trust that He will take care of you!
Post a Comment