Happy New Year! I'm so far behind on this blog! We've had so much going on the last couple of months but finally hubby has a job! Praise the Lord! He leaves for training on January 10 for a week! I am so thankful!
We had a nice Christmas! Lots of baking and family fun! I'm going to do a 2009 scrapbook with all the best pics from 2009:)
We are starting homeschool up again on Monday so I've been organizing and planning! I"m excited to get going again. We are going to use workboxes still and so I've been making lables, laminating, cutting, gathering ideas...etc:) I'm adding in spelling curriculum for Micah and also Apoligia Science.
I also started the "Read your Bible in 90 Days" program I heard about from the Heart of Wisdom Blog. I'm really excited about it and hope to stay consistant with it.
So on to a new year and a better year!
1 comment:
Congrats to your hubby and that is a great way to start the year. I see you have been busy making stuff for your workboxes-gotta love that! I am glad I am not alone!
Wishing you and yours a fantastic new year and blessings to you all!
Post a Comment