My poor littlins are sick! They both have horrible coughs and feel miserable!! I feel so bad for them. Guess we will be doing lots of resting and snuggling. They sure don't get sick very often. I plan of having lots of storytime, some naptime and maybe watch a movie together.
I have lots of chores to do today and haven't started anything yet...sigh. I did get my new chore organizer in the mail yesterday and am really excited. It will help me schedule out deep cleaning so that it actually get's done. Now I just have to be consistant and do what's on the cards.
I probably will get some homeschooling done with Micah today but not Kaylee. He's feeling much better then she is. I have a couple workouts to do, laundry to sort and 2 loads to do, I need to tidy the house, do dishes and take care of my sweet babies.
No comments:
Post a Comment