I finally love to run! I've always wanted to be a runner but never seemed to have the courage to really try! I was challenged to run 3.1 miles on my treadmill and of course I can't back down from that. So I tried...and I did it! It was so exhilerating!!! Now I'm hooked! I'm running 2-4 miles a day and am training to run a half marathon in October! I never realized how many emotions come with running! I've always considered myself pretty athletic...but every year have to work really hard after the winter to get back into shape. So hopefully this will help me stay in shape:) Here is a video of the other athletic talents in our family:) I call this Happy Feet!
Enjoy:)
2 comments:
This is precious! Good excercise, good influence, great motivation to move!
(I am from AHE)
Wow!! Great job!!
Post a Comment