Thursday, May 20, 2010

More Races and my New Business!!

I ran the Cinco De Mayo 10K Race on May 2! That was fun and I was so proud that I made it through the whole thing! Though now I think I did too much too soon because it's been 3 weeks and I"m still in pain! I think I pulled some muscles in my quads:( Here's a couple pics from the race though:)







I had a good Mother's Day! We had family over to our house for Brunch and spent the whole day just relaxing:) Then we went to dinner with my mother-in-law:)

Micah helped make the waffles for mother's day. I guess he remembered how to make them because we woke up in the morning about a week later to the smell of waffles. And can you guess who was making them? Yep Micah! He made them all by himself and was so proud! He even set the table with all the fixins including fresh fruit! I sure was a proud mama!




So I started a new business selling Scentsy!!! I"m so excited! I LOVE Scentsy! It makes my whole house smell sooooo good and it's so much cheaper then buying candles and safer! I had my first launch party and did really good! Everyone was so excited to smell all the different scents! Now I have a ton of stuff coming for me! Yay!!

So if anyone is interested in product or would like to host a party, visit my website at Tamara's Scentsy Website. Let me know if you have any questions!!







We are finishing up some subjects for this schoolyear! The kids are doing so well and I am sooo pleased at how much they have improved and learned from the beginning of the year! We have decided to do year round school but are going to do 3 days a week. I'm really happy with how things are going! We've even revived our workboxes and it's going so much better!

No comments: