Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas...



Wow it's been awhile since I blogged. We've been so busy here. Plugging away on Schoolwork. We had a great Thanksgiving! Very stress free! Lots of homemade food and goodies! Now I'm feeling the drive to workout...I'm gaining that winter hybernation weight. I'm very proud of myself though! I've been drinking 70oz of water a day for the last 3 days! And I went to the gym last night and did 2.3 miles on the treadmill...in the 30min that I did that in I only walked about 7 of those min.!

Well I have to come back and post later because I have to get ready to take Kaylee to the drs.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm sharing the winter hibernation weight with you. You're making a great effort to work on it, I'm inspired. I'm off to get a big glass of water!

Verne said...

Your blog is real beautiful. Hope you'll enjoy the festive season. All the best.

R.M. Jackson said...

Way to go...I cannot yet venture to talk about workout, but mercifully we have no Thanksgiving holiday in JA, so my weight is stable.

I'm going to need a kick in the pants after New Year's though. ;)

(Got here thru Verne's Oasis... will be back)

Pure Perseverance said...

Tamara, I've missed you! Glad you're back :o)
Thanks for the inspiration to get up and out to excercise. It's definately harder for me to motivate when its in the 30's outside. BRRRRR! It's worth it though.

Becca~CapturingSimpleJoys said...

I'm right there with ya! We ate big here for Christmas and then we spent nearly a week at my MIL and ate big there. Good for you! I need to do the same and I'm sure I wouldn't feel so slow, sluggish and heavy.
BTW, I'm not sure if I've ever commented or not but I found you from the AHE list. I'm on but hardly ever comment!