This year I want to stay on schedule better
..Get back in shape
..Teach my children about God CONSISTANTLY
..Get out of debt and financial stress...yeah good luck with that one
..Spend more QUALITY time with my husband and children
..Make some great memories
..Be the woman, wife & mother God wants me to be and be a witness to others
..Be more selfless
..STAY ON TRACK and stick with something
I'm sure there are much more but I"m supposed to be folding laundry...se how well I'm staying on track all ready:)...
We had a 30yr record for snow this year in the pacific NW, and got to have a white Christmas! Here is a picture of how our backyard changed over a weeks time. We barely ever get even a couple of inches so this was really neat!!!
There is nothing better than snow to get reluctant kids to play outside:) I'm glad to have the Christmas decorations and tree down now and yes sad but true...I am ready for summer! Oh to lay out on the beach (of course I would be bikini ready) and soak up the sun...sigh...how many months do I have to wait?
I have a lot of things going on right now. We are getting back to our homeschooling schedule this week. I am trying to slowly but surely build a new website/business called Homemakers Haven..so we'll see how that goes. We are hopeing that my husband will not lose his Job at the end of the week..so that is very stressful because of course we don't have any savings so have no money to pay bills if he does. I am learning to give it to God but it is soooo hard! I'm praying about that one.
So on to a new year...


5 comments:
I'll keep your husband's job in prayer. Hang in there! {{{HUGS}}}
Hi, I'm Ann's sister(His Grace To Me). I also will be lifting your family up in prayer, especially for your husband's job. He is able!
Your family will be in my prayers. May God bless you abundantly.
Hugs,
Ruth
There are many people in this situation. Remember the Lord is always with you.
I'm praying for you Tamara. God has been paying our bills for awhile now. ;)
Post a Comment