My favorite picture is the one of your daughter smiling over her cake. She looks like she is ready to explode with happiness! Too, too cute!!
Hi Tamara,I came over from Ann's site. Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family. god's plans are not always seen by us humans, but we can rest in the assurance that He is an on-time God.Peace,:)De
Post a Comment
2 comments:
My favorite picture is the one of your daughter smiling over her cake. She looks like she is ready to explode with happiness! Too, too cute!!
Hi Tamara,
I came over from Ann's site. Just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family. god's plans are not always seen by us humans, but we can rest in the assurance that He is an on-time God.
Peace,
:)De
Post a Comment