Just a quick update! My hubby got the sale today that will save his job for the next month! Now he just has to meet his monthly goal (he needs another $700 in sales to meet goal) and this will save his job for the next 4 months! Praise the Lord!!! God is good all the time, all the time God is good!
Micah and Kaylee had their Science class today and it was nice to get back into routine. I met with Micah's Prime Link Counselor for the first time today and I'm really excited about the process. It has really given me a boost in homeschooling and I think it will help me stay on task. She helped me formulate a plan for him for Reading, Writing and math for the rest of the year and I feel really good about it.
Also the kids and I are reading "Little Pilgrims Progress" and they are loving it. I am so amazed at how they are picking up the symbols in the story and recognizing their Biblical meanings. In 3 days we have already read 11 chapters because they keep asking me to read the next one...read the next one! I"m excited because I loved this book when I was a kid and it really brought me to a better understanding of a relationship with God and just got me excited about it!
Well I better get to cleaning...that was one of my goals today and it's already 3pm...eek:) Thank you all for your prayers about Justin's job!
No comments:
Post a Comment