
Yesterday we had an Adventurer Club meeting to talk about our first kids meeting next Sabbath. I am so excited about it. I will be teaching Little Lambs and Kaylee will be in that class. Micah will be in Eager Beavers. We have a great group heading it up and I know we are going to have so much fun! I'm so excited for the kids to be apart of this! I was never in Adventurers but I was in Pathfinders and what a difference it made in my life! They are really excited too!
Then last night our church had gym night and I took the kids for the first time! We had sooo much fun! The kids played around with the other kids and I got to play 3 on 3 basketball. It's so cool to spend time with people outside of church! I feel very thankful for the church family I have and just am on a high from it!
Today my mom is coming over to help me with a sewing pattern I'm struggling with. Actually it's an easy 4-Corners apron pattern but I'm not a good sewer and am too afraid to start and attempt it on my own. I have all this fabric so she's going to show me how to make them and then maybe I can make some and sell some!
So I'm just having a really good weekend!
1 comment:
The Little Lambs and Eager Beavers programs are so cute! The kids just love getting dressed in their uniforms!
I'm still praying that things go well for your husband's job.
Post a Comment