I am so behind! So dh didn't lose his job, Praise the Lord! In fact he became the top salesman for the month of January! I am almost to 8 weeks of working out! I'm trying to get ready for our vacation to Cancun Mexico in June! This will be our first Childless vacation since our honeymoon! I also started the Daniel Diet. I'm doing a 21 day fast in order to jumpstart my prayer life, detox my body and lose weight. Basically I'm eating the foods that Daniel ate in the bible...Fresh fruits & veggies, whole grains, beans, legumes, nuts, no sugar, no caffein, no chemials, additives or preservatives. I'm on my second week and it is going really well. I actually lost 3 lbs last week for a total of 5 lbs since I started working out!
School is going well. Sage is on pace to finish this year by March and start on next year's schoolwork. Micah and Kaylee are learning lots of new things and having fun! So that's pretty much it for us right now:)
2 comments:
Good job. I need to do it too. Has the diet been a hard thing?
How nice to go on a vacation. We've not been away just the two of us in FOREVER!
I'm glad things are going well for your husband's job, praise the Lord!!
Post a Comment