
I completed my 21 day Daniel Diet on Sunday and in 21 days lost 4 lbs & 2 inches. I also have more energy, lost my need for caffein and just feel better overall. So after having a little bit of cheese, sugar and chocolate. I have decided to start back up again. In fact I am contemplating just being vegan again. I realized that if I want my children to eat healthier then I need to be a good example for them.
On another note, Micah played Piano last night for a talent show with some kids from his homeschool piano class. He was the only one they had play 2 songs. I was so proud of him and he looked so handsome!
The kids are doing really well with their school work. Sage finished his math and started on the next grade, Micah is reading really well and Kaylee read her first Bob Book "Mat". She is really proud!

1 comment:
Good for you on the diet! I just finished reading Prevent and Reverse Heart Disease by Esselstyn and it was fantastic! It's gotten me motivated to eat better which is an ongoing learning thing for me. I love to read and learn about health but have a hard time implementing things.
Post a Comment