Holy Cow!!!! No wonder I always felt so gross afterwards! Can you believe the fat content? Just makes me sick! I'm so glad I am eating differently now...I'm saving so much money too!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
America's Nutrition....
Since working out and doing the Daniel Diet, I have been very concious of what I eat lately and what the kids eat. I broke down today and got a Fresco 7-Layer Burrito from Taco Bell for lunch. I input everything I eat into a food Diary so I looked up my 7-Layer... 348 cal...not so bad for lunch but a little high in fat for one meal. I though okay lets see how many calories I used to ingest in one meal at Taco Bell...Ready to be shocked?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's amazing what we eat when we don't pay attention! Sounds like the Daniel Diet has been a real blessing to you.
Post a Comment