Oh how I LOVE Pinterest! My husband jokes that I spend 8hrs a day on there, but really its where I find my best ideas. Whether it be recipes, for homeschooling, fashion...I've become so much more fashionable because of Pinterest... crafts, or Home decorating. Which is what this post is about... My Pinterest Coffee Bar!!!
Oh how I love coffee! Friends and family joke that I could open my own Barista right out of my house! So when I saw this Coffee Bar idea on Pinterest, the wheels started turning! I thought...hey I have a hutch, if I just rearrange a few things...well ok a ton of things... I can do this! So here is my finished product! It's a good thing you can't see the mess all around on the floor! Lol! I still have a ton of rearranging to do everywhere else!
Now I just need to stock up on my syrups and cups and I'll be good to go!!

No comments:
Post a Comment