Thursday, April 28, 2011

My Blog Books are here!!!!

I got my blog books yesterday in the mail and am so excited! I learned about Blog2Print from another blog and had to create some blog books from my own blogs. I have been blogging off and on since 2006 so to get those into a book is so awesome! Here are some pics of how they turned out!






They are hardcover full color books. They include a table of contents which is organized by the title of each post. It also includes all the photos I have in my blog. It was so easy to put these together and took me less than 5min per book. I did two separate books because they were from my old blog and my new blog! I hope this encourages me to blog more often because I would like to do a book for each year. It's kind of like a scrapbook/yearbook!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

these are great! love the idea!

Pure Perseverance said...

AWESOOOME!! I want that!

Lorraine Llavona said...

This is Hilarious, Thank you for the heads up!