Spring is definately here! Along with the weird flippy floppy weather came the dreaded spring colds. We get sick about once a year...when you say? Why come spring of course! This year has been a doosey too! Micah got sick about 3 weeks ago and had a fever and no voice for 5 days. Then The next week Kaylee started coughing but it didn't seem to bad. The following Sunday, after running my 8K, I was taken out by the Mega Cold and was in bed for 3 days. Finally by the end of the week I started feeling a little better but Micah came down with a fever again and Kaylee is still coughing! Now thankfully my men are well but Kaylee and I have this horrid cough that just won't stop and won't go away! It's worst in the morning and I hate it! I'm drinking so many fluids I might just float away, vitamins galore, natural remedies...and still I cough! Thankfully we homeschool otherwise my poor kiddos would be almost a month behind in school!
I am so looking forward to some warmer weather and for this cold to leave! I have too much to do and too many fun plans to be held back:)
No comments:
Post a Comment