Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I'm feeling very....

Boy oh boy I'm feeling very irritable today. I have no desire to do any schoolwork...of course I will do it...but, as my daughter would say... "I just don't wanna to!" The kids have been doing a lot of fighting and yelling and screaming and crying...instigated by my oldest. My patience is wearing very thin...I really need to pray because I want today to be a good day.



Lord please help me to be patient. Thank you for these children you've blessed me with. Thank you for the opportunity to be home with them. Please help me to be an example of kindness, love and show them how to have a good attitude in all things. Please help me to be creative and motivated. Help me to come up with some good ideas to make school fun! Help me not to miss it Lord...to keep my eyes on you and focus on those little things...those special moments. Please help my children to behave, to want to be kind and loving towards each other. Help me to teach them right. Thank you Lord for being the example for me, for loving me and for dying for me!

Amen!

No comments: