
It has been one of those days....one of those days where the schoolwork seems to take 50 times as long as it should... when I have too much housework and not enough time. I'm feeling a little bit frustrated right now. Seriously should I really have to stand over my 6th grader to make sure he stays on task every 2 seconds?!? Does it really take over 30min to answer 3 vocabulary problems? I'm not quite sure how to teach him to be independent and self motivated. It doesn't seem to bother him that he ends up taking 8hrs to do 4 subjects....uggg! At least on the good side...his attitude has been good...nonchalont...but good:) It's 3:43pm and we still have writing left to do.... I want to go to the gym and I need to start dinner.
I wonder if other mother's feel like they just can't keep up and keep a balance in all their stuff...I'm sure they do...but darn it can be so frustrating:)
So just a little vent...I feel better now!
1 comment:
You're not alone, it was one of those days for me too! I don't know how many times I took deep breaths trying to be patient! Mine went off to bed early to give me a chance to regroup. Tomorrow is another day!
Post a Comment