Thursday, October 16, 2008

New Blog:)

I have a blog over at homeschoolblogger.com but decided to start a new one that was a little more editable:)

I want to blog about our journey in homeschooling, homemaking, country living....all the things I am so passionate about. We are a homeschooling family with 3 kids, 2 boys and the youngest a girl:) We currently live in the beautiful pacific nw, in the suburbs but just on the edge of country:) We are trying to get out of debt (1 down, 2 more to go) so that we can be debt free and able to buy that land we want and raise our children in the country. It is my desire for a simpler life!

So in the mean time I am learning everything I can about those lost domestic arts like cooking from scratch, sewing, bread baking and anything else I can learn. We love camping and so are very interested in alternative energy and living "off the grid".

We are on our 3rd year of homeschooling and absolutely love it. Our oldest son, Sage, is 11 and in 6th grade, Micah, our next son, is 5 and in K-1...he's doing some kindergarten and some first grade. Kaylee, our daughter, is 4 and doing Preschool/Kindergarten. I have so much fun with them at home and am amazed at how eager they are to learn new things!

The Lord is good and has blessed us immensely...even through our difficult times...he is so faithful! We are Seventh-Day Adventist Christians and are learning and growing in our walk with God every day! We are blessed to be apart of a great church that is growing every day. I am privileged to be on the Praise Team and love to sing!

So that's all for now but I hope to put up some pictures as I go along:)

No comments: