
One thing I have enjoyed since being injured is having the time to read the many blogs I follow and find more wonderful blogs to read! I love the inspiration I recieve from all that I read!
Right now I am reading lots about Emergency Preparedness, Food Storage, whole food cooking and being frugal! I feel impressed in our economical times to be as frugal as possible, creat meal plans for my family so I can save money and make healthy stress free foods. Which leads me to food storage. I want to learn to build a small food storage supply and cook from it so that we save money on our grocery bill!
I have alot of time to think about different things like this, to make lists and do lots of research. Hopefully by the time I can "Do" more, I will be armed with my lists and knowledge I have gained:)
But for now I'll just read:)
1 comment:
Hi Tamara, You mention reading about frugal living...I have a whole category on that at the side of my blog. We eat sleep and drink living frugal. We aren't as tight as some, but we love the challenge of living on a budget and DIYing or getting the best bargain. It's our family's hobby.
Post a Comment