
FOR TODAY... June 8, 2010
Outside my window...Cloudy Skies but no rain.
I am thinking...how good my coffee tastes but that I'm a little chilly.
I am thankful....that my husband and kids are taking such good care of me while I'm incapacitated:)
I am wearing...Jean capris, green flowered strappy blouse, left foot splinted, right foot barefoot.
I am remembering....how much I appreciate being able to clean my house..especially when I can't.
I am going....to start homeschooling soon with the kids today.
Some plans for the rest of the week...Play Date Birthday Party today, Dr. appointment for my ankle for tomorrow, Justin's first Kickball game on Thursday and visiting with my sister on Friday:)
I am currently reading... Oregon Brides, My Bible, The Incredible Journey (to the kids) and my blog reading list!
I am hoping....I didn't tear the ligament in my foot and that I will heal quickly. I'm also hoping that we will sell the truck next week!
On my mind...wondering when I will be able to workout again and making a mental list of the things I can get done while sitting!
From the learning room....We have moved to our Summer Schedule of 3 days a week. We are doing Bible, Literature (the Incredible Journey), Math, Phonics, & Handwriting.
Noticing that...my heal is really hurting!
I am creating...a home that is warm and inviting! At least I'm trying too.
I am hearing...the kids laughing while watching America's Funniest Home Videos!
From the kitchen...well it's clean, thanks to my husband! But I had coffee and a brownie for breakfast. if I can get around though I would really like to do some bulk cooking, make black bean brownies and work on building food storage!
Around the house...I have Scentsy warming in 3 warmers, 1 load of laundry to fold and 1 load of laundry to put away.
One of my favorite things...watching my kids run through the sprinklers while I sip lemonade on a warm day!
Til tomorrow~
No comments:
Post a Comment