Outside my window... it's cloudy but not raining and not too cold so I have the windows open letting the fresh air in.
I am thinking... that it is going to be a good day! I'm moving through my checklist and getting things done:)
I am thankful for... that my husband has a job that allows me to stay home so I can take care of him, the home, and our children.
From the kitchen... we just had cheesy scrambled eggs and cinnamon toast for breakfast. Later we will have lasagna for dinner:)
I am wearing... my workout clothes but am about to go change for the day.
I am reading... my Bible & Raising Godly Tomatoes
I am hoping... we sell our truck very soon!!!
I am creating... warm memories with my family and a clean & restful home.
I am hearing... 104.1 the fish playing in the background and the kids discussing how to play Apples to Apples the game.
Around the house... the cat and dog are snoozing and the kids are playing until we get started with schoolwork.
One of my favorite things... is time spent with my family.
A few plans for the rest of the week... are doing more purging in the house, final class parties, homeschool with the kids and hopefully sewing with my mama on Friday:)
1 comment:
Sounds heavenly!
Post a Comment