So I got my splint taken off yesterday...the good news:) They put me in an ankle brace and gave me a stronger anti-inflamatory...which is good because my whole foot is so swollen!! I have sausage toes!!
So to my frustration! I want to be able to walk now!!! I know I'm impatient! I hate not being able to get around very well! I want to do my dishes, laundry, cleaning, organizing, cooking! I have my nephew today and now I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to get his pack-n-play from the garage to my bedroom and set it up so he can take a nap. It's heavy and I'm still using crutches and trying to balance on one foot! It makes me want to cry!!
I just want to be back to normal! I feel useless sitting around! So I called my mommy cause I just wanted to cry! She always makes me feel so much better! She let me cry and talk and by the end of our conversation I was laughing!
So here I sit with ice on my foot...which feels oh so good...my laptop on my lap and a hot cup of coffee..nice!
3 comments:
Tamara...you are a woman after my own heart! I call my mommy too...and I'm 47 and have a house full of teenagers and sometimes grandkids! You know..I could lose every relative I have and survive. But what I will do without my mother I just can't fathom!
My heart goes out to you! It is frustrating not being able to clean and care for the little guys when you can't walk. Makes me realize what I silly I am that I've been putting off hanging up the clothes in the bedroom.
I love your blog! It is so cute! I noticed you had signed up to follow mine and wanted to drop by and say Howdy!
Donna @ Comin' Home
Now, take the time to nourish yourself, Tamara. Relax :o)
Aww ... Your mom must be one special lady! I only hope my daughter calls me to cry when she's all grown up and on her own!
I hope you are feeling better soon.
Blessings,
Jane
Post a Comment