
What a beautiful morning it is! I'm so happy the sun is out! I can hear the birds churping through my open windows and it brings me such peace! It reminds me of a song I learned in church when I was a child...
..."So let the sunshine in,
Face it with a grin,
Smilers never lose,
And frowners never win,
So let the sunshine in,
Face it with a grin,
Open up your hear and let the sunshine in!"
My garden will be really happy that the sun is out too! It's coming along:) I am learning little by little:) Here are some pics of what we have growing:)




Today is going to be a good day:)
2 comments:
The view is just beautiful! I see you're doing square foot gardening! I love to see people growing their own food!
Manuela
Oh..your garden is lovely! That's one thing I'm not doing this year..but I plan to next. I love gardening but we've had too much going on to do it.
I'm so enjoying reading your posts!
Donna @ Comin' Home
Post a Comment